[DeTomaso] Spring rates

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 10:48:26 EST 2013

FWIW department, I just recently went from 'factory' springs and shocks to
Aldan rebound adjustable's with 400/ 600 springs. Before it rode like a
highly  polished garbage truck and now it is totally different with a smooth
but firm  ride that is rather forgiving over bumps, etc. I find it interesting
that  all the different combinations out there are giving such different
results.  Maybe beauty (or ride ) is in the eyes of the beholder.

Happy Motoring,

JP-Texas

In a message dated 1/24/2013 8:51:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,