[DeTomaso] NPC - be careful if someone lends you their 917

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Wed Jan 23 13:05:10 EST 2013

British Journalists do not seem to very good with cars in general...didn't
they blow up or total two Panteras and now this.........

John"I would be careful with million dollar pieces of machinery, providing I
had million dollar pieces of machinery"Z