[DeTomaso] Maseratisource suspension kits...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:03:03 EST 2013

I also encourage people to contact Jacques directly as keeping Ebay fees etc. out of the way often allows him to match some of the Ebay selling prices on a direct sale basis. He is also very willing to put togther package deals e.g. drop the rubber a-arm bushings for those that use the urethane, add forged door handles, clutch arm etc.

Julian