[DeTomaso] Spring rates

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 18:39:42 EST 2013

 Just curious, how can I tell what my spring rates are if I don't know them?  I assume they would have to be removed from the car to be measured.   My car has Koni shocks that were on the car when I bought it 25 years ago.  I always thought my car had a "firm" ride but since I haven't been in many other Panteras I don't know what the normal ride feels like.

Tom