[DeTomaso] Rear electrical and stuff

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:56:52 EST 2013

Aside from just not driving in foul weather, what are you going to do to
protect all these
connections from water and dirt intrusion?

I can share that after two MSD-AL6 failures from water ( mounted on the
rear firewall  and now mounted in the front boot )
that despite my best efforts, it can get wet.

Michael