[DeTomaso] Spring rates

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:18:52 EST 2013

My 17" tires were lighter than my 295-50-15 tires.

I didn't put them on the bathroom scale, but my biceps-o-meter could
definitely tell a difference.

Jack - I know how anal you are about weighing everything.  Have you
weighed Mag vs. 16"/17"/18" aluminum, plus the most common 15", 17", and
18" tires?  I would be interested in seeing the difference in numbers.

--
Will