[DeTomaso] Spring Rates

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 15:55:53 EST 2013

FWIW, I went with Koni shocks from Pantera East when I ordered mine 4 years ago. They're Koni's 30 Series designed for racing applications, available with quality Hyperco springs in the rate you specify.  I went with Marino's recommendation of 450# springs on the front and 550# on the back, if I recall correctly. Other springs rates are available.

Anyone else on this list with aftermarket springs? Please reply to the Mail List and add your springs to the list below.

Cheers!
Garth