[DeTomaso] Phoenix area auto auctions

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:16:03 EST 2013

I'm at the auctions and did a look see on the three cars at Russo.  The
yellow car is pretty rough with a bad respray, the red car is a reasonable
driver and Ispoke with the owner for a bit.  He bought the car from a
friend a year ago and has been driving it.  The engine bay looks stock
except for chrome half shafts and while the car looks in need of
freshening, it seems like all the pieces are there.  I cant comment on rust
in the usual places as i didnt get that close.  The burgandy car is the
nicest from the outside, with what looks like a stock engine bay and
interior (hard to see much with the luggage bin in).
I would guess $25k for the yellow, $35- $40 for the red, and $40-$45 for
the burgandy.

I left about 6pm yesterday and they hadnt been up yet.  Not sure if they
went up later in the eve or today.

David