[DeTomaso] Old Jr. Wilson Pantera WHEELS for sale

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:51:32 EST 2013

I think just eyeballing it, an impossibly wide bodied car.  Well not
impossible, but it would be totally awesome if you made some huge box
flares for your Pantera and put these wheels on.  When you drove down
the street, men would look at their shoes and women would throw
themselves or articles of clothing in your wake.

If you have a Pantera race car, accept nothing less!

sean