[DeTomaso] NPC: Response from email

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 15:57:51 EST 2013

I agree that the site is a bit offensive.  However, it is not the girl.  The YELLOW Pantera is just sad.  The site would have been much better with a more appropriate hued Pantera.  For some reason, red is the color that keeps coming to mind.

LOL.

Scott Black

TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration