[DeTomaso] Kyosho Die Cast 1:18 Pantera Model Group Buy

Russ Dolan jtrexx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:32:40 EST 2013

This is on the PI Forum, but for those that get your news here ...

John (#6791) from Oz spotted that there is a new die cast Pantera Pre-L model coming out in the next couple of months from Kyosho, and some vendors are taking pre-orders.  One vendor that had a good price turns out to be about 10 minutes from me, so I dropped in to see if we could get a group-buy price.  The good news is YES!

The owner of Toronto Motorsports has setup a discount code for us and from the searching I've done so far, it looks like a very good price.  He said we cannot publish the price online, however, if you visit his website and
start an order, when you apply the discount code, you'll see the price
and can make your decision on whether to proceed.

The discount code is  PANTERAPRO
 and is now active.  It will be available for a while, but it will
definitely be gone when the cars start shipping from the manufacturer.

Here is the link for Toronto Motorsports ...
 www.tomotorsports.com

Steps ... From the tomotorsports website:
Enter   Pantera   in the search bar
Add the car(s) you want to your shopping cart,
Click - Checkout
Estimate
 your Shipping (Canada $12.99CAD for Expedited, U.S. 17.99CAD Expedited, and
for the rest of the world, he recommends his WorldWide Flat Rate of
$39.99CAD (he uses insured Airmail, so it's much faster than surface -
other shipping options are available and listed)
Click - Apply Discount Code
Enter - PANTERAPRO  (all one word)
Click - Apply Coupon
Your
 total will be updated to show the Group-Buy price for each Pantera
model you've ordered. If you're happy with the price, then go through the rest of the checkout process
to tally up shipping and taxes where applicable and you're all set.

NOTE 1: He said the estimated release is now in the March/April timeframe, not February as originally expected.
NOTE
 2: He'll take PayPal or Credit Cards, but if you use PayPal you're
charged right away, with credit cards, he waits until the order is ready
 to ship.
NOTE 3: In terms of approximate exchange (today), the Canadian Dollar is virtually on par with the USD ... 1Eur = $1.32CAD ... 1GBP = $1.58CAD ... $1AUD = $1.04CAD - of course there's no knowing what the exchange will be in March/April