[DeTomaso] Speedhut versus Autometer gauges help

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:38:37 EST 2013

I would say, REALLY accurate, since I use a regular GPS to tell me how
wrong the speedos are in my cars.

I have used a dedicated GPS and my smartphone GPS aty the same time and
they are identical, while the car
( changed by non-factory wheels and tires ) is always off, and by varying
amounts based upon speed, the faster you go, the more off they are.

Michael