[DeTomaso] Is the manual shift dead?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:27:07 EST 2013

What say we?

As the article finishes, "Three pedals, good. Two pedals, bad"

The only automatic I've ever owned was a 1987 Ford Crown Vic ex-Cook County
(Chicago) cop car that I bought at an auction for $350.

(Loved that car!)

I suppose that the gist of the article is right - if you make money racing,
the fastest way around a track is paddles. But many enthusiasts will prefer
the manual for the enjoyment of it..

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375