[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Fun Rally-Dayton, Ohio

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:01:44 EST 2013

I believe I posted this topic back in June.

The Dayton Ohio area is actively searching for events.   Ron has pinged me
several times.

I'm not the best person to be a point-of-contact.

I suggest the Fun Rally committee at least contact this guy, and transfer
the POC

to the committee versus me.

If there is anyone closer than me (1,500+ miles ???) that would like to
reach out to them.

(Ohio, Indiana, cripes, even Colorado is closer!)

I'm not opposed to the event's current location in AZ (hey it is a LOT
closer to me!) but it might be

worthwhile to at least find out what they would do for the event.

To get Larry's (Cleveland) attention, they probably have a list of pole
dancing clubs!

Please contact Ron directly.

Chuck

  _____