[DeTomaso] adding oil and freon to AC

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 08:53:41 EST 2013

Clarke, I would flush the system. That will ensure that is is not clogged. Then pull a vacuum on it. If it holds the vacuum,it proves leak-free. The vacuum also removes moisture. Once you know the sytem is clean and leakfree, you can add the correct amount of oil.Good luck with the R12. Bill 1362-134A