[DeTomaso] Old Jr. Wilson Pantera WHEELS for sale

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jan 17 21:57:45 EST 2013

This came through my inbox recently. Bill Hair is selling a set of
wheels that came off one of Jr. Wilson's old race Panteras. Here are the
specs as he wrote them:

The Rears are 26x13x15's Fronts 24.5x11x15
Hoosiers junk/scrubs.
The rims are killer beautiful and super strong.

There are good photo's of the tires and rims that also show the tire
sizes and fitment close-up in the enclosed photo's.

I was thinking about $1500 bucks for the whole set , is that fair?
Just want to be sure everyone feels they got a good deal!
Any input is welcome...

Best,
Bill

They measure