[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Jan 17 18:51:38 EST 2013

The thing with Ken and my electrical setup is it has little resemblance to
the stock system.

On mine I have one set of fuses and relays on the back left lower firewall.

The fuse box itself was broken up in the front but does not exist under
the dash but in the front trunk. The terminals are set up so wiring can be
easily changed.

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ei/ei5.jpg

Relay panel ahead of the battery in the trunk. Dash panel removable with a
couple of simple connectors.

There is much different in my lay out then a stock Pantera anyway. Custom
circuit to control the heaterbox, turn signal, flashers, servo controlled
water valve, actuators to raise/lower headlights, electric power steering
pump, and on and on.