[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:42:05 EST 2013

I spent about 6 months on my wiring if you include the decision/design
portion.

I mapped out all of the loads, and planned on replacing the wiring with
brand new everything.

But then I realized how much work it is.  I also realized that the stock
wiring wasn't so bad.  After all copper is copper.

Once I settled on the parts that I was going to use, it took about 4
weekends to do it all. That includes stripping the harness, cleaning all
of the wires, repairing whatever was wrong, testing everything, putting it
all back together, and then testing it again.

The only thing I have left is to reinstall the dash gauges.  You might
also count wiring the a/c, but I consider that an entirely different
project.