[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:26:02 EST 2013

By the way, just to confirm that all these questions aren't just urban
myth paranoia, I've had my stock headlight switch burn out after a
longish run with the high beams on. The Drewsaster was co-pilot, but
it's hard to blame him.

Just to provide a real world case that demonstrates the need for
protecting the switch.

I have a Rick Moseley kit now...