[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:19:28 EST 2013

I started with the Rick Moseley relay kit, but I switched to the Jon Haas
headlight controller, which uses electronic switches instead of relays.

One thing I like about the Jon Haas kit is it doesn't send power to the
headlights while the lights are going up.  Once the lights are all the way
up, the lights come on.  This design allows the lights to go up faster,
since the motor gets full power.

But that was a good catch.  My list should include relays or the headlight
controller.

--
Will