[DeTomaso] More on the rustbucket Pantera

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:23:49 EST 2013

Somebody needs to take it on a long walk, tell it that it was OK to kill
the rabbits and put a .45 up to its hood and pull the trigger.

Like I sqaid 10 days ago, if the ZF is good, the block is good, the glass,
the aluminum parts, the wheels, the glass, the pot metal parts, etc.
You're looking at a value of 8-10,000 tops.

Mike, did your guy get the serial number to give to Chuck?

I think I feel the value of all of our cars going up a little with every
one that dies.

Michael