[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jan 16 15:59:01 EST 2013

Lynn,

I have a body shell with no wiring harness and a parts car with a good one.
I have been kicking around 3 ideas.

1. Rip it out of the parts car and put in the body. (hard to pull out and
get back in, still 40 years old)

2. Cut the stock harness for the front and back ends of the car and wire the
fuse and dash myself (have done this before)

3. Find a hot rod harness and hack it in. (hate to pay $ and still have to
hack it up)

4. Just wire the thing my self. (would love to do this, but would like to
drive the car more)

At this point in time #2 is looking the best, but don't know...

Larry (likes electric) - Cleveland