[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:25:50 EST 2013

Almost everytime I restore a car I end up chasing demons that are caused by
40 year old wiring.

Admittedly the previous cars have been relatively simple compared to the
pantera however I almost always default to a new harness so I don't need to
chase down mystery items that end up being things like cracked insulation or
a weak connector that leaves me broken down in seedy parts of town while
trying to give bikini clad women in nice jackets a ride home.

I have found that swapping them out during the restoration is usually less
work than trying to fix them later.  However, I am always willing to learn
and am VERY open to suggestions. (which is why I end up in seedy parts of
town with bikini clad women in nice jackets looking for rides home.)

Lynn