[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Bill Moore Bill at incendium.com
Wed Jan 16 15:02:34 EST 2013

www.pantera-electronics.com

Cheers,

Bill
Calgary

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lynn Wall" <lwall67 at gmail.com>
Sender: detomaso-bounces at poca.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:58:51
To: <michael at michaelshortt.com>
Cc: <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Contact information for John Hass???

Thanks, Lynn

From: michael at michaelshortt.com [mailto:michaelsavga at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:56 PM
To: Lynn Wall
Cc: detomaso at poca.com

Absolutely get the PE fuse box made by Jon Haas, two big thumbs up.

Michael Shortt

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Lynn Wall <lwall67 at gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I am looking for a wiring harness for my car.  I have checked Painless and
American autowire.  Neither have a pre-made kit.  The American Autowire kit
is probably the most user friendly of the options I have found.  You can
download the PDF at
http://www.americanautowire.com/kit-instructions/?show=10
<http://www.americanautowire.com/kit-instructions/?show=10
<http://www.americanautowire.com/kit-instructions/?show=10&s=500695&find=any
> &s=500695&find=any
> &s=500695&find=any

Basically this kit comes with the fuse block several switches that I
probably won't need and 15 pounds of color coded and labeled wire.  I would
mount the block and then run everything from the device to the block.

Painless offers a generic 18 circuit option that they think would work as
well.

I also know that several of the members of this list forget more in a day
than I will ever know about Pantera electronics and would love to hear their
thoughts.  If any of you know a better solution I would love to hear that as
well.

Lynn

--

Michael L. Shortt