[DeTomaso] NPC: Response from email

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed Jan 16 11:26:00 EST 2013

Michael,

I am surprised on multiple levels.
First being, how did you ferret out the president of the Yugo/Lada fan
club?  Has the Pacer contingent weighed in yet?
Second, are you sure that it is the photo of the female they are
objecting too.
My main question is since one is named GMC what is the other named?

Oh well, back to life in Redneck Hollow,
jerry