[DeTomaso] Motorcraft Parts – “Proudly Made in China “

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 23:32:23 EST 2013

I think GM is even worse and is trading technology for an entrance into the market in China.  It appears that all the major business schools are teaching that all that matters is making money for the stock holders in the next quarter.  I have also heard that most stock is held by pension plans (not the wealthy 10%) and you have to wonder if destroying America's furture is in the best interest of Joe average pension plan member?  Unfortunately, the media is much more interested in gun control (which history has shown to have little or negative impact), than on something which can ultimately harm nearly all Americans.