[DeTomaso] Maseratisource Sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 19:51:05 EST 2013

In a message dated 1/15/13 10 35 22, tcabanski at tencom.com writes:

> Looks like a lot of the pricing is the same.
>
> There is another company/person that I purchased the original 16 a-arm
> bushings for $109 on ebay.
>
> Much better deal than the $219 that Maserati Source is asking.
>

>>>You're confusing the 'buy it now' price with the actual auction sale
price.

For instance, although the 'buy it now' price for the full suspension kit
is $832, most people pay $300-375 for it with 'make offer'.   Too, his
auctions normally have a reserve, but these supposedly do not.   So if there are
no other bidders, you can get a screaming deal.   I know a couple of people
who paid less than $200 for the full kit.