[DeTomaso] Ethanol "enriched" (diluted) fuel

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Mon Jan 14 14:18:57 EST 2013

I have a Holley DP750 without any problems for 8+ years & it was on the car for several years before I became the caretaker. I never diesel or ping on premium 92 octane. Once I pumped Regular, by mistake, still no ping or diesel.

 It was pretty cantankerous when it was cold until 3 years ago. Found a good tuner for the carb. Big turnaround. I no longer have to feather the throttle on cold starts. I am happy with the performance.
IndyDave