[DeTomaso] Ethanol-just the facts Ma'am.

Denny Morse denman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:12:31 EST 2013

Taking the total CO2 footprint into account to produce Ethanol, the cost to
pay farmers to plant it, harvest it, and transport it, plus the fact that
the corn is not available for food it is not cost effective. When you add
on the tax-payer farm subsidies to offset the cost of Ethanol we find that
natural gas is a cheaper alternative in terms of cost and CO2 footprint.

Denny
----