[DeTomaso] Pantera window gaskets

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Mon Jan 14 00:56:31 EST 2013

I just had a new windshield installed this week. I purchased a new gasket
because the old one was 25 years old. The glass shop called after trying all day
to make it fit properly and asked if they could reuse the old gasket. It went in
fine with the original gasket but I have yet to rain test it.The old gasket was
an original detomaso replacement whereas the new one is a reproduction. They
said the problem was that they could not get it to lay flat; even after doing
some trimming.
YMMV
Forest