[DeTomaso] Pantera window gaskets

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 22:33:32 EST 2013

Dear Corey,

          About fifteen years ago I had to replace my windshield and I was
worried about the gasket.  The local reputable auto glass place handled the
whole thing without a problem and easily reused my original gasket.   I
would wager that while there might be some gasket incompatibility between
the original gasket and some of the current crop of replacement windshields,
I don't *think* that it is likely.  I would let the guys that do windshields
and gaskets every day make the call.

                     Warmest regards, Chuck Engles