[DeTomaso] Detomaso Longchamp - Austin Craigslist

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:30:50 EST 2013

Philip Eckart brought his Longchamp to Italian Car Fest In Dallas in 2007
when Tom Tjaarda was the guest of honor. I believe his brother drove it up
to Dallas. It was in wonderful condition. For some reason I seem to
remember he is working over in Europe? The last emeail I have for him is
Philipeckart at myexcel.com.

Jeff
6559