[DeTomaso] NPC: 2013 GT500

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 09:35:51 EST 2013

Kirby,

Awesome Shelby and collection... I like the silver and black theme! I was
showing the pics to my wife and she like the fact that our wife's dog fits
in with the car color scheme. :-)

We have two Shi-Tzus both have car related names, the older one is
Enzo(fairly obvious) and the other is Oliver (an obscure reference to Top
Gear).

I really love the Shelby, I am just thinking for what I would want it for
the Boss will be a better track day toy. Now I get to decide between School
Bus Yellow or Black... Leaning towards black but I like both.

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Scott