[DeTomaso] NPC: 2013 GT500

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 21:09:06 EST 2013

Scott,

Well… my Pantera is silver and black, my GT40 is silver and black, my Lightning is silver and…. yep, so is the GT500.
Sorry, I'm boring.
Oh, I forgot… my wife's car is silver, too!

There are several options available on the GT500.
I have the track package (different wheels, suspension, coolers, etc.), the stripes over the top and the electronics package.
Oh… and I got the Recaro seats.

The only thing I didn't order is the glass roof and the extra fancy stereo.

So…. You can change the Shelby as you desire to a point.

Regards,
Kirby