[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Access...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:33:19 EST 2013

I see that there are more than a half dozen cars that can be added to the
registry, available on the net right now.

eBay, mobile.de, JamesList, the various auction houses that are running in
Phoenix (next weekend) etc.

I'm giving this shout out to anyone that needs registry access, who has yet
to "share" some photos.  HINT HINT!

Get Busy!

Remember to send the actual (largest) photos, not a link to photos or
details.

It's the act of sharing photos that is needed.

I will be adding these cars as I have time, hopefully before the pics + info
is lost for good.  I am starting NOW.

Good Hunting!

Chuck

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org <http://www.detomasoregistry.org/>