[DeTomaso] Interesting idea

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:33:46 EST 2013

Cool!  All you need is a toothed wheel, a little brain (like an
Arduino?) and some spdt switches.  I'm still getting used to the
electronic one in our 3 series but it's pretty cool once you figure
out the manual cancel and it gives auto passing blinks.

I was thinking about the DIY 3-d printers that you can cobble together
for $600.  Pretty decent resolution for artwork and some parts (like
plastic cams).  I think you could then print out parts to make a
higher resolution printer... which kind of blew my mind.

sean