[DeTomaso] January Auction Pantera's

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 01:12:12 EST 2013

In a message dated 1/9/13 22 15 24, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> I was browsing some of the auction catalogs and note Russo & Steele have
> a trio of Pantera's at Scottsdale
> http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1972-Pantera-DeTomaso/42582
> http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1974-Detomaso-Pantera/42892
> http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1972-De-Tomaso-Pantera/43822
>
>>>Don't bother looking for the second of these three cars.

Yesterday, I was contacted out of the blue by a fellow who lives in
Concord, CA (about 30 min from me) who has spent a lifetime doing restorations of
Mustangs etc. and he decided he wanted a Pantera, specifically an L-model.
He found my name on the internet and wanted to learn more.   I sent him a
bunch of info, and forwarded Julian's e-mail to him.

He picked the phone up and bought the '74 Pantera sight unseen!   So it
will be delivered to him in a few weeks....