[DeTomaso] 351w or 351c

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 23:02:22 EST 2013

This is all great advice and detail.  It really does depend on what
you want to use the motor for.  I found a radical cam motor was just a
bit more than I wanted for the street, but if you want to be the
fastest, you should go for it and be fastest.

Or even better, get the super hot motor for your current build and go
racing and get a *second* Pantera with a milder motor to get groceries
and drive to work.

sean