[DeTomaso] 351w or 351c

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:44:25 EST 2013

Correct.  The cam determines the firing order.  The cranks have the throws
in the same place.

I would be willing to bet that a 351W and 351C built with the same
cam,carb,crank, firing order would still sound different due to the
difference in the heads.  Most of the difference is in the cam, but the
massive difference in intake and valve sizes has to make a difference.