[DeTomaso] 351w or 351c

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 21:05:33 EST 2013

I have to agree with Michael.  Use the credit to have them go through the
Cleveland in the car, stoke and roll it then if you like.  It wouldn't be a
bad idea to find out just what they did in the build, and if there is
anything left in the cylinder walls (be sure they didn't go beyond .030).

Mike Thomas