[DeTomaso] Ethanol "enriched" (diluted) fuel

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 20:27:05 EST 2013

FWIW ---- I have run 10 percent Ethanol  since around ' 97 in everything we own. A 96 Cutlass Supreme to 170k miles, a 97 Cutlass Supreme to 257k miles, and a 2000 Grand Prix to 184k miles. I also run it in the Ford 302s and 351Cs including the Pantera and I have not seen any damage to any of therm that could be blamed on Ethanol.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )