[DeTomaso] 351w or 351c

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Jan 10 16:18:49 EST 2013

I think you only have to change the cam to adjust the firing order.  Had
an engine built 10 years ago and the builder got a deal on a Cleveland
firing order Windsor cam.  It took HP Motorsports nearly a day to figure
it out and get the engine running.  That was only the tip of the iceberg
on that engine, so to speak.

jerry