[DeTomaso] Two things ??

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:11:12 EST 2013

As a counterpoint, I bought a California Car Cover indoor cover based on
Fred Terry's recommendation. I'm quite happy with mine.

It fits my car like a glove - it is specifically made for a GT5-S with a
delta wing. If you search the archives, you can read that Fred had some
initial issues with the fitment, and he reported that CCC's customer service
was extremely good in re-making and re-measuring and re-making the cover
until he was satisfied. This was probably 10 years ago and mine fit
perfectly out of the box.

Just another reference....

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe