[DeTomaso] Ethanol "enriched" (diluted) fuel

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:14:43 EST 2013

I did a similar experiment here last summer using 10% Ethanol Gas and 100%
"Boat" Gas.

Almost to the penny, the extra 10% (.30 per gallon) cost of the "Boat" gas
was justified
in 10% better gas mileage in my Magnum R/T Hemi.

I always run prem gas plus a bottle of Octane booster in the Pantera, so a
real head to head
comparison wasn't available for the Pantera, Boat gas is mid grade octane
level here.

So it becomes a matter of being near the few stations where it is sold when
I need gas, you can absolutely feel the difference

Here is a list of where you can buy it in the USA.   http://pure-gas.org/

Michael Shortt