[DeTomaso] Ethanol "enriched" (diluted) fuel

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:54:09 EST 2013

and just to make it interesting and further show what a bunch of complete
 assholes run the country,

all Mileage testing done by the auto manufacturers ( that sticker on the
window when you buy a car )

are figured using 100% real gas.

with any mixture other than that, you will NEVER see that kind of mileage,
simply not enough BTU's in the fuel
to deliver the same performance.

Michael