[DeTomaso] Parts car?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 23:15:53 EST 2013

I agree-- cars frequently don't look as good in person as they do in photos.
And I get attached to my cars too-- especially after you've spent a few dozen hours on and under one fixing / upgrading things. At least you know what you've got. A different car would be a lot of unknowns you'd have to worry about.

I think it makes sense to have a car insured for a bit more than you could sell it for in a hurry because if yours gets stolen you won't want to wait around for a year until you find a "bargain."