[DeTomaso] Parts car?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:07:22 EST 2013

I'm pretty sure I bought the last $15k "driver" in 2001 and I still
had to replace the distributor pin for it to run.  Then all the rubber
lines, tires, the brake calipers and master and radiator and paint
and... well let's just say I've never gotten very far down the list
even though I can still drive it and catch a few oohs and ahhs at
shows.

sean