[DeTomaso] Parts car?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 17:10:22 EST 2013

 After looking at the pictures of the $40K car my estimated value of my car just went down significantly.   I guess I need to downgrade my agreed upon value on my insurance.   After 25 years I keep asking myself why I keep putting money into my Euro GTS (just got the dings and things fixed on the body and got a total respray) instead of letting it go and getting what looks like nicer cars that are out there.

My problem is I get emotionally attached to my cars.   Easy to buy, very hard to sell.  I think I need some therapy.

Tom