[DeTomaso] Parts car?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Jan 9 14:18:29 EST 2013

" We all know that the cost of a restoration like this will far exceed what
one could possibly sell the finished car for ", that's often true.
But...you'll then have a car where all wear parts are new, every bolt is
tightened properly, it's all done to your standards, right? I think we've
all sometimes bought cars that worked fine, were shiny, and a lot of money
spent. But after getting to know it better you find a little rust, plenty of
loose bolts, wiring done by a 15 year old in a hurry, things attached with
only half the fasteners etc. If you want your own standards, you have to do
it all yourself. Even though it's not financially the best thing.

Mikael