[DeTomaso] Parts car?

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:19:03 EST 2013

Either I'm missing the information or it isn't there...

Does the car include an engine and transmission?
A decent ZF can go for as much as $5K depending on condition.

Love those 'single exhausts'.

But yeah.... it reminds me of the Brunei Pantera that I claimed couldn't be
brought back to life and I was proven wrong.

FWIW,
Kirby